Terms and Conditions of Trade
To protect you and us, please observe the Terms and Conditions.
While it might feel a bit time consuming to read the fine print, we do believe it is the best way to manage expectations and avoid any unexpected surprises. Our terms of trade set out what we will deliver to you and what we expect from you. The last thing we want is a misunderstanding and a poor outcome for you, the home owner our customer.
We believe in providing great service and we take pride in our standards. The terms of trade below serve as the criteria for all of the work we carry out. These terms override any agreements made in person, over the telephone, or in any other communication.
When you ask Pinnacle Maintenance to carry out maintenance or upgrades to your property on your behalf, you agree to uphold your obligations under these terms of trade outlined below.
If you are unhappy with the work we provided, or have any problems or comments, please let us know immediately before receiving the invoice. We will do our best to fix any problems right away, it is our number one core value to ensure you are happy with the work undertaken at your home. If you do not give us feedback or if you delay payment, it makes it difficult for us to put things right.
Please ensure the following steps are taken before we perform any maintenance or upgrades at your home.
- A. Please ensure there are no obstacles in our way , this is a health and safety issue and we also want to protect your assets, if this is not done we will not be held accountable for any damage, only if we are negligent.
- B. If you have children or elderly less mobile folk or pets (and they are at home whilst we are working) please keep them well away from where the works are to taking place.
- C. Please give us a heads up if there is something dangerous onsite that we should know about.
- D. If there is a potential legality i.e. permits etc., that could appear before or after the work is completed we need to know about this well in advance.
Please note due to the fragile nature of glass we cannot be held accountable for any unforeseen breakage whilst we are working on your window and/or door. Due to non-apparent blemishes in the glass that are often not visible during the initial assessment. Please note this is rare. Fortunately we work with a very well-known and respected glazier who can fix this problem quickly so you don’t have to hunt for a competent glazier.
- Fully guaranteed workmanship to repairs/upgrades (both come with a 12 month warranty) we use only fully approved window and door componentry and stand by all manufacturers warranties, no compromise!
- We supply and fit all componentry.
- Pinnacle Maintenance will not liable for any claims lodged if a third party has tampered with or used componentry we have fitted in an inappropriate way for which it was not designed for.
- If there are variations to the initial quote due to unforeseen circumstances by either party these must be discussed onsite before the duration of the job at hand.
- If, in the course of a job, you ask us to do work which falls outside of normal working hours, we will have to charge you additional fees. If it has been arranged as a call-out, call-out fees will be applied. If not, additional fees will be applied to cover the overtime rates.
- Some jobs will require a deposit before work commences to pay for componentry in advance for example.
- If in the course of undertaking work for you, we are required to pay for parking, these costs will be passed on to you.
- Payment is required upon completion of the job, we will provide you with an invoice. Payment is by internet banking, we do not accept credit card payments.
- We do not provide statements.
- Unpaid invoices will incur interest 20% per annum/ this calculated daily till payment is received.
- If a dispute does arise, we will exhaust all avenues to overcome this, in the unlikely event we cannot achieve this, the dispute will be referred to arbitration (Constructions Contract Regulations 2003).
- If you need to cancel your appointment, please provide us with at least 24 hours notice.
- Your privacy is taken very seriously by Pinnacle Maintenance and will not be forwarded to a third party.
We take pride in what we do and would love for you to use us again (we offer discounts to repeat customers) and tell your friends. We want to be the new point of difference and not just another maintenance man, we want you to remember us for all the right reasons!